- Get Involved Meeting Calendar
- Burlington Community Engagement Charter
- IAP2 Public Participation Spectrum
Please review and manage the Cookie settings below. Apart from 'Strictly necessary cookies', you can change other cookie settings if present, at any time by clicking the 'Cookie Settings' link in the footer of the page.
You’re Invited to a Virtual Information Meeting on Aug. 18. In June 2020, the project team released recommended modifications to the downtown policies in the adopted Official Plan, along with related reports.
We know there is a lot of information to sift through. To help you navigate and understand the recommended modifications to the adopted Official Plan, the project team will hold a virtual information meeting on Aug. 18 from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Event date and time: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 at 7 - 8 p.m.
Prior to the meeting, it is recommended that you review the SGL Planning & Design report here.
The virtual information meeting will be a chance for you to ask questions and learn more about the recommended policy modifications. The project team will present the recommendations and then answer your questions. We hope you will find this to be helpful in case you would like to submit comments on the recommendations. Information on how to participate in the virtual information will be posted on the project web page on Get Involved Burlington closer to the meeting date.
Your Feedback is Requested by Aug. 28
If you have comments on the recommended policy modifications, please submit your comments by Friday, Aug. 28. This will give the project team time to consider your feedback while finalizing the report for the Sept. 30 Committee meeting.
Questions and comments can be directed to the project team as follows:
1. email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 905-335-7600, ext. 7787 - Leave a message and staff will call you back during business hours. Staff are monitoring voicemail and will respond as soon as possible.
3. City of Burlington c/o Alison Enns Community Planning Department 426 Brant St. P.O. Box 5013 Burlington, ON L7R 3Z6
You can also delegate at the public meeting on Sept. 30.
Additional documents will be released in August
Two additional documents were expected to be released in July but will now be released in August:
· Draft Downtown Burlington Placemaking and Urban Design Guidelines
· Fiscal Impact Analysis