Navigation Testing - September 2021
- Sitemap tree testing via Treejack software.
- We will use the findings from the stakeholder interviews to update our future state burlington.ca sitemap for public engagement testing using the Virtual tree testing platform Treejack. This engagement will be open to City employees and Burlington residents for 2 weeks and provide us information necessary to understand where people get lost and how to fix it.
- Testing asks users to complete real-world tasks and measures their success to identify any problem areas in the site structure
- Helps determine if our category labels and language align effectively with a user’s understanding and their real-world tasks
- Evaluates the menu hierarchy to see how it performs before the redesign of the website and its navigation, which allows for easy refinement of menu categories and semantics
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link