Updates on "I'm Walking Here" & Lived Experience Papers
- Two rounds of engagement were completed in the Summer of 2021
- Feedback received from the I’m Walking Here campaign was used to identify key pedestrian connections that are to be contemplated in the development of the Pedestrian Mode Plan
- Feedback received on the StoryMap and Lived Experience Papers has been used by the project team to inform the development of the Integrated Mobility Network Concept
- The project team has developed an Integrated Mobility Network Concept and are in the process of conducting internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- The Story Map and accompanying Network Concept will be released to the public on October 21, 2021
- We will be engaging with the public on the Problem and Opportunity Statements and Network Concept via a survey
- Staff will consolidate internal stakeholder, external stakeholder and public feedback on the Network Concept and present a Recommended Network Concept to City Council at the Special Meeting of CPRM to be held on December 13, 2021.
- Staff will be seeking endorsement of the Recommended Network Concept and direction to proceed with the balance of the IMP Workplan
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link