Updates on "I'm Walking Here" and Lived Experience Papers
- Two rounds of engagement were completed in the Summer of 2021
- Feedback received from the I’m Walking Here campaign was used to identify key pedestrian connections that are to be contemplated in the development of the Pedestrian Mode Plan
- Feedback received on the StoryMap and Lived Experience Papers has been used by the project team to inform the development of the Integrated Mobility Network Concept
- The project team has developed an Integrated Mobility Network Concept and are in the process of conducting internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- The Story Map and accompanying Network Concept will be released to the public on October 21, 2021
- We will be engaging with the public on the Problem and Opportunity Statements and Network Concept via a survey
- Staff will consolidate internal stakeholder, external stakeholder and public feedback on the Network Concept and present a Recommended Network Concept to City Council at the Special Meeting of CPRM to be held on December 13, 2021.
- Staff will be seeking endorsement of the Recommended Network Concept and direction to proceed with the balance of the IMP Workplan
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link