Burlington Housing Strategy Virtual Launch - Join us!
Join us for the Burlington Housing Strategy Virtual Launch on Monday March 8, 2021.
The panelists joining us will be:
- Mark Simeoni, Director of Community Planning, City of Burlington
- Andrew Balahura, Director of Housing Services and Chief Operating Officer, Halton Community Housing Corporation
- Mike Collins-Williams, Chief Executive Officer, West End Home Builders' Association
- Heather Thompson, Director, Age-Friendly Initiatives, Community Development Halton
- Hanadi Al Masri, Director of Business Development, Halton Multicultural Council
The launch will be hosted by City Staff and will feature a panel of experts from a variety of sectors in Halton to share the work they do every day in housing and the challenges they face. There will be an introductory presentation from Ted Hildebrandt of Community Development Halton about the state of Housing in Burlington, followed by a discussion period where community members and stakeholders can provide their input, voice concerns and share their experiences.
How to participate:
1. Join the Zoom event online by clicking here by using your computer or mobile device.
2. Enter Webinar ID: 919 9596 9251
1. Dial by telephone: 1-647-374-4685 and enter Webinar ID: 919 9596 9251
If you have any issues joining the meeting on March 8, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-335-7600 ext.7978
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link