Schedule Changes - January 2019
Thank you to our Burlington Transit customers who contacted us with questions about route and schedule changes that were made in September and November of 2019.
As a result of your feedback, Burlington Transit will introduce improvements to Routes 1, 2, 5, 11, 21, 81, 87 and 101 on Jan. 6, 2019.
- Route 1: Schedule adjustments to improve transit rider connections to other Burlington Transit routes
- Route 2: Schedule adjustments to better service Brant St.
- Route 5: Buses for Route 5 will wait at the Downtown Terminal to improve transit rider connections to other Burlington Transit routes
- Route 11: Route 11 will add one morning trip leaving the GO 407 Carpool Lot, add one evening trip departing Appleby GO, and adjust one afternoon trip to improve transit rider connections at GO stations
- Route 21: Late-night schedule leaves Appleby GO station on the hour to improve connections at the Burlington GO station
- Route 81: Route 81 will add another morning trip leaving Burlington GO at 5:24 a.m.
- Route 87: Schedule adjustments to improve connections with Route 1
- Route 101: Early morning schedule adjustments for better connections with Route 21 and 81
Visit the Schedules and Maps page to view route guides.